See below for all Computer, Network, Email, and Cluster Links
The PSFC Computer Services group provides the infrastructure for all the computer functions at the Center including but not limited to:
- Network infrastructure
- Cabling, fiber optic highways, bridges, routers, switches, wifi access points.
- Software archives
- Windows domain and Linux system and cluster management
- Initial system setup, upgrades, software installation and upgrades, service calls and repairs.
- Disaster recovery services for servers, and some Macs and PCs
- Backups of all servers and MFE workstations and many other PCs and Macs.
- Crashed disk replacement and user file rebuilds for many Macs and PCs.
- Network Security and Protection
- We maintain an up to date firewall and regular backups of all our important servers and other resources.
The PSFC IT Department provides Anti-Virus, backup services
and malware protection for our end users.
Computer & Network Forms and Links
Email Information & Configuration
PSFC Computing Cluster Information
PSFC Computer Group Members
- Lee Berkowitz (email@example.com, x3-9665, NW17-276)
- Stephen Lane-Walsh (firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Mark London (email@example.com, x3-8475, NW16-273)
- Fernando Santoro (firstname.lastname@example.org, x3-2254, NW17-268)
- Brandon Savage (email@example.com, x3-7616, NW17-272)
- Josh Stillerman (firstname.lastname@example.org, x3-8176, NW17-280)
- Clarence Tucker (email@example.com, x8-8346, NW17-276, NW21-183)